Enhanced and Elevated Checking
Mutual Security Credit Union has partnered with NXG Strategies to bring you the next generation in checking account benefits to protect you and your lifestyle, all as part of Enhanced and Elevated Checking.
nxg|PROTECT can help you plan for and recover from the effects of identity theft as well as provide you with access to multiple proactive monitoring solutions.
nxg|SAVE presents discounts on shopping, dining, and travel right on your phone!
Mobile Phone Coverage provides mobile phone insurance to all phones owned by the primary account holder
Explore Your Benefits
(see below to register)
- Fully managed identity theft recovery to resolve suspected or confirmed fraud (3G Family Coverage)
- Identity theft reimbursement insurance up to $25K* Evidence of Coverage
- Credit monitoring, reports, and scores
- Dark web monitoring
- Proactive alerts when there are significant changes on your credit file or compromised activity with your registered credentials
(download the mobile application)
- Access to travel, dining, and shopping discounts online or in the My Deals MobileSM application
(call MSCU to start the claim process)
- Provides insurance coverage up to $500 minus a $50 deductible for your cell phone’s repairs or replacement due to accidental damage, mechanical failure or theft. 2 claims allowed per consecutive 12-month period.
New to nxg|PROTECT?
Registration requires a Member ID provided by Mutual Security Credit Union.
To register, please have the unique Member ID provided in your welcome email or letter ready.
Please note: the unique Member ID required is not your Mutual Security Credit Union Member Number.
For assistance with obtaining your unique Member ID or for questions concerning your eligibility, please call Mutual Security at (800) 761-2400.
Already Registered for nxg|PROTECT?
If you have already registered, Login to return to nxg|PROTECT
Be sure to complete the information within the Credit Monitoring feature so you can review your credit report and score, and the details of any alerts received.
With more than 30 different types of identity fraud reported to the Federal Trade Commission, you may be affected in ways you have not considered. With nxg|PROTECT, you are covered for both financial and non-financial identity theft. As a member of nxg|PROTECT you are covered with Fully Managed Identity Recovery (3G Family Coverage). Learn more about this important benefit by accessing the "Identity Theft Benefits Overview" above.
**MONITORING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO THE PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER ON AN ENTITLED BASIS AND REQUIRE CONSUMER ACTIVATION. Monitoring alerts are provided by email and/or SMS text. Credit Services are provided by TransUnion®, subject to change, and are applicable to individuals age 18 and older who have a valid credit file. Identity authentication is required to view credit monitoring alerts, reports, and scores. The credit score provided may not be consistent with the credit score model used by a lender, and therefore can not be relied upon to determine creditworthiness for any particular loan opportunity.